Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. ~ Anonymous
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Goal #8
We are working on accomplishing our goals for this year and goal #8 (attending Sunday School more) we've been working on. We've made it the last two Sundays and even though I have to work tonight we still went this morning. It felt great and I still got a two hour nap this afternoon after Ehran went to work himself. Today we had 15 people not including Trisha (our teacher) in the class and got to see alot of faces we hadn't seen in a while. Our original plan was just to go to Sunday School and then go back home so I could go back to bed. But, we decided to stay for the church service and my mom was so surprised to see us sitting in the pew when she walked in. ( we had told her we wouldn't be there at all that day ;) Anyways the service was great and then we got to eat lunch with my parents, and two couples from our class. It was so nice and I really enjoyed the fellowship. We used to let work be an excuse not to go to Sunday School and church sometimes but we know that this is important for our lives so we are going to keep making the extra effort to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you! We'll be SO happy to have y'all there on a regular basis again!
ReplyDelete