Saturday, January 16, 2010

Eating Healthy

So goal #2 of the year is to eat healthy and today I got my Eat- Clean Diet book in the mail. I read the first 50-60 pages and it sounds hard but doable. The big challenge will be to get Ehran on board with me. With our weird, unpredictable hours is easier for us to eat fast and cheap but its taking a toll on our bodies physically and mentally. I printed off a copy of the Family Grocery List provided in the book and am hoping to make a stop at the store on the way home from work on Monday morning. I HATE with a passion grocery shopping but have found that if I go at 7:30 in the morning I can get it done faster and I don't feel as rushed with the hoards of people and all of their ninos!

We have GOT to make a change. I gained back all the weight I lost before Christmas and now I'm regretting it! Only 3 months until our cruise and 8 months until my 10 year high school reunion. So I've got plenty of motivation ahead of me. We are also going to try to start jogging a couple of times a week and I'm going to start my Slim in 6 again. It helped me drop 5 pounds before Christmas. So... here goes nothing! :)

3 comments:

  1. You can do it, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, You can do it! You have a support team, Your friends! We will cheer you on!! And anything is possible through Christ! He can help you too!

    I think I can

    I think I can

    I think I can

    I think I can


    Think Positively!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill I am reading that book. It works. I have lost weight with this plan and I am feeling so much better. Let me know what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete